As the school counselor at St. John School, I work with students and teachers to help build a nurturing and supportive community for students, parents and staff. When not in my office working with students one-on-one or in small groups, you will find me teaching in classrooms, doing student observations in the classroom, assisting on the playground, and/or doing triage work with parents and/or staff.
- Individual and small-group counseling
- Behavioral coaching
- Conflict resolution
School Guidance Curriculum:
- Goal setting and decision-making
- Education of understanding self and others
- Peer relationships, coping strategies and effective social skills
- Communication, problem-solving and conflict resolution
- Career awareness, exploration and planning
For more School Counseling information or resources, please visit my School Counseling webpage.
I can also be contacted at 206-783-0337, ext. 306 or at email@example.com.
Office Hours: Mondays and Tuesdays