Skip to content
Check out the below list with some activities and resources you can use to get mindful!
- (K-5th) Mind Yeti is one of my favorite mindfulness programs. Check out 19 of their mindfulness videos to stream for free! Videos are usually five minutes or less and focus on mindfulness skills such as; breathing, calming the mind, listening to your body, and focus and attention.
- (K-8th) Go Zen is a program to help kids learn strategies to manage stress and build resilience.
- (K-8th) Looking for an app to de-stress with and practice mindfulness? I recommend MyLife for K-5th grade, and Calm or Headspace for K-8th grade. See additional recommended mindfulness apps and reviews from Common Sense Media here.
- (3rd-8th) How about some mindful coloring? You can find a PDF of printable mandalas here and more mindful coloring pages here.
- (6th-8th) Spend some time getting mindful in my Virtual Calming Room! There are coloring activities, meditations, journaling prompts, music, and much more!